Finder

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Movie#82 Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue

Yes, it is an animation movie. And I don't find any reason why I shouldn't enjoy an animation. I went to the store and didn't have any choices. All the others were rented out and this was only left. I think I have exhausted the store options. Thinking about moving to the next one.
There is nothing much to write about this one. Straight story and superb animation. I should also say that the animation work had been done extensively in India. I couldn't guess that until I saw all Indian names in the credits. very professional work indeed.
Suggesting this to all who dare to take a break from respective 'adult' lives and wish to revisit their childhood. It will make you very very happy
My personal rating is 3.5 out of 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment