Finder

Thursday 26 August 2010

Movie#11 Baadmash Company (Hindi)

For those of you who haven't heard about bollywood, I shall say a few words about it prior to any comments on the movie.
Bollywood is the 'knock off' product of hollywood. The film fraternity of India looked with stars in their eyes to the glitter and glamour of hollywood. The media too helped with stories of hype and high end life style there. Then they decided, very un– creatively, to ape the life style which they thought would make them equal. With the lifestyle, they also copied the name, shamelessly. So to this day, they proudly refer to their farternity as 'bollywood' without bothering how shameless they seem in the eyes of hollywood. Thats the long story short…
I'm not a fan of bollywood movies. I can easily guess which direction the movie is flowing by watching the initial 15 minutes. The editing is utterly rubbish, I should say in a majority of the movies. I prefer to watch a certain Khan's movie without thinking twice. His latest one has been a hit called 3 Idiots. As for the others, I carefully pick after reading all available reviews because I can't be bothered to spend my precious time on earth watching rubbish. And this is one movie I chose after lot of deliberation and it didn't disappoint.
I wont say a well made movie but I shall say that it was a worthy watchable one. Nice story line and enjoyable. The movie is fast paced and time flies. Nice songs and a happy ending. This movie has surely made my day. I was surprised to say that lot of taboo had been crossed by this movie such as smooching and love making scenes (no nudity..ok).
Personal rating for this one will be 2.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment