Finder

Sunday 15 August 2010

Movie#3 The Spy Next Door

Well, this is my third movie since this blog started. I don't know where and what to start about this movie. If I can summarize this movie in one word for you who are yet to see–  AVOID!
To start a small topic about this movie, I should start by saying that this was the first movie in which Mr Jackie Chan had got some dialogues to say and he really suck. Maybe he is getting old and found that it is easy to go with dialogues than action sequences.
This movie might appeal to kids but to adults this would be a drag. You would be constantly checking out 'time left' in your player after the first 5 minutes. The story has nothing to offer new other than non-typical Jackie Chan (that is him with less action and more talk)
So my personal rating for this movie is 1 out of 5…
Try at your own risk

No comments:

Post a Comment