Finder

Sunday 29 August 2010

Movie#13 She's Out of My League

Why I chose this? Well I wanted to unwind the night as the next day was my off day. I didn't have any mood to watch any serious stuff, so I chose this. And I think I somewhat made a good choice too…
A fairly good romantic comedy. The storyline is simple–  Big time rich girl falls in love with a small time boy. Things crop up as expected from such relationship but their friends are there to guide them through and in the end everything is as it should be. The ending could have been made differently with a little bit more 'oompf' factor but not bad either.
The acting has nothing to brag about. It has its rough edges but when you look at the complete picture, it is a very satisfying one.
The director could have made this into a family movie but there are a couple of scenes where it reminded me of Something About Mary. Anyway, the rating I shall give for this entertainer is 2.5 out of 5
Enjoy everyone…

No comments:

Post a Comment