Finder

Saturday 21 August 2010

Movie#8 A Single Man

This movie is directed by Tom ford and stars Collin Firth and Julianne Moore. I chose this one to see because I like both Collin and Julianne and consider them among my favourites as actors.
This movie has its attractions and disappointments. As a warning, do not watch this movie when you are in a happy mood and wants to relax the time away watching something to stimulate senses. You will be utterly disappointed by this for such as occasion. Rather this film would suit a sober atmosphere when you are not getting sleep and want to vile your time while slowly sinking to sleep.
A well taken slow movie with an almost obvious ending. Those who are prejudiced towards gay trait, please be warned and stay away. The views are superb with double meaning dialogues which could tire your brains easily and induce sleep..lol. I took around three sittings to finish the movie. It destroyed my initial sitting because I expected something else but helped me to sleep in the latter two.
Personal rating…2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment