Finder

Monday 4 October 2010

Movie#45 St Trinian's II- The Legend of Fritton's Gold

Before even I started watching this, I knew that it was gonna be a girlie movie. So no surprises there. An entertainer and that's it. Do not expect more than some pretty  faces, materialistic minds, hip talks, girlie chatter, colourful dressing and nice music. Because the movie has nothing to offer. And most imporatantly, do not try to use rationality to any incident….

It stars a lot of cool actors such as Rupert Everet, Colin Firth and my favourite–  Gemma Arterton. I'm also beginning to think that Colin Firth could be gay or at the most bi because I have started to see playing a lot of characters of that resemblance.

The movie is about a quest to find a hidden treasure by the St Trinians girls. There are lot of parody scenes resembling other major movies.

My personal rating is 2 out of 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment