Finder

Thursday 2 September 2010

Movie#17 Requiem for a Dream

I took a chance to see this because I saw the review in IMDB.com. It came highly recommended by all the reviewers, so I didn't give up the chance.
If the saying 'What You See Is What You Get' holds true somewhere, then this movie is one of it. The movie starts and finishes without any fuss. The story is about the life experience of a son, his mother, his girl friend and his friend. All are addicted to drugs somehow or the other. It shows how dreams can be shattered by drug use and where one shall end up. The background music scores have a magnetic attraction to keep your attention throughout. The movie doesn't have any hidden message. It depicts what it wants to convey.
It is a rated movie because of drug usage scenes, nudity and language. But anyone adult shouldn't miss chance to view this. Made so beautifully with minimum expense, I guess.
My personal rating is 3.5 out of 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment