Finder

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Movie#40 Uncertainty

It took me 3 days to watch this one. I was having a busy time at work, hence couldn't get the chance to finish this off at one stretch. I had my apprehensions because the video store guy told me there would be a late charge and this one is a limited release. I didn't want to pay extra for a movie which had all chance of being a below par one. But surprise! surprise!
This movie stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lynn Collins. The title is apt as it shows the path and progress of the choices we make. A common couple, these two meet on a bridge and decide where to go based on the toss of a coin. The story then divides into two pathways based on opted choice. The stories run side by side allowing us to feel the emotions involving on each. The director made it easier for the viewers to identify which storyline was based on what choice by marking each as yellow side and green side, which I found as very funny.
Limited release or not, this one is a good watch. I don't regret the extra money I had to pay. My personal rating is 3 out of 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment