Finder

Friday 10 September 2010

Movie#28 Shutter Island

Martin Scorsese scored a beauty in this work. An excellent movie with two crucial twists at the end. The latter one comes from the last dialogue of the movie. It caught me by surprise.
I don't know how to write a short personal review of this movie because any slightest mistake from my part would reveal the plot. And if I write leaving out the crucial, then what I write would seem like a lie. So I shall leave any review writing for this one. Watch it and you shall understand my dilemma. Since there is a compulsion to write a review, because the blog is made for that, I shall tell you how the story starts…just that only.
Two US marshals sail to a mental hospital on an island called the Shutter Island. They are to investigate the disappearance of a patient called Rachael. The rest you watch…
The movie stars Ben Kingsley and Leonardo DiCaprio. My personal rating of this is 3.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment