Finder

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Movie#37 Pramukhan (Malayalam- India)

What will I write about this one? As a cricket fan (not a fanatic fan), I am used to the captain of the team commenting about the team performance after every loss. He always goes 'We have to improve in all areas, such as batting, bowling and fielding'. People who don't know cricket should know that there was nothing else left other than these 3 areas. What the captain indirectly means is that the team had failed in all areas..period! Likewise this movie needs to improve in 'batting, bowling and fielding'…have you got the picture? Anyone who is interested in supporting amateurish work in the hope that this director, actors and others involved would one day make it big but needs a bit of support, could spend their hard earned money and valued time on this crap. Poor me…
The director is under the impression that if you have a fight sequence every 15 minutes which would last for 20 minutes and songs featuring a curvy woman showing almost all but just below the censor board threshold limit of getting an 'Adults Only' certificate, could save his movie and catapult him to fame. Either he is a schizophrenic or using up the producer's black money. Still I do think that they left out the fact that a movie production needs the help of a casting director. The hero would fit properly in the advertisement of a toothpaste. His smile is pathetic and he wasn't paid to get a haircut. The actress is nothing but a joke. She's totally wasted. In the song sequences which were shot in market place, at-least they could have selected a cleaner area. We can see rubbish strewn all around and the dancers prancing around and on them.
I don't want to continue more about this movie lest I shall turn abusive. Totally disappointed that I had indirectly supported such movies. Everyone please AVOID AVOID AVOID
My personal rating is less that 0.5. Since I give my rating in .5 steps and this is lower than my minimum rating, I shall give it 0 out of 5 ( Sorry for all the artists involved–  you need to improve your batting, bowling and fielding)

No comments:

Post a Comment